- Fry the defrosted shrimp with a little bit of oil in the frying pan. Put the pan with the shrimp somewhere else while you prepare the curry sauce.
- Let the butter melt in a small pan.
- Add the curry powder and the curcuma root and stir everything well. Make sure the spices do not burn.
- Calmly add the coconut milk while you keep stirring well. Keep stirring until the mixture becomes smooth. Turn the fire low and let the sauce cook softly for another five minutes.
- Get the curry sauce to the preferred taste with pepper and salt, and add the shrimp to the sauce. Feel free to add more or less curry powder if you like it.
Restaurant in your fridge
You can survive for at least 2 weeks without cooking or buying groceries, but always remember in advance which things cannot be frozen. These budget recipes that you would normally order for takeaway at a Chinese restaurant will be healthier as a daily meal and can be stored for a long time.